Tuesday, October 4, 2011

EIGHT hours and rolling over!

EEEEKKKK!!!  What a big day today is!!! Trent and I are a couple of proud parents!
As Cannon is getting a little older we have been working towards sleeping all the way through the night without having to take a bottle. He was on a very strict 3 hour schedule. Then slowly we were allowed to let him go 4 hours. Then 5 hours. It took us a while to get him to go 6 hours. Then he’d only go 6 ½ hours! I thought we’d NEVER make it a 7 hour stretch! Then finally one night he did it! Last night he did his first EIGHT hour stretch! YES, EIGHT! I was so excited! I woke up at 4am (which would have been his 7 hour mark for wanting to get up to eat) and waited like 30 mins on him to wake up to eat. I guess I fell back asleep because he started crying at 5am wanting to eat! When I saw 5 on the clock I could have done my happy dance, had I thought I would not fall over!
As if that wasn’t enough for us to celebrate he was playing on his tummy in the floor a while ago when suddenly he ROLLED OVER onto his back!!!!! He has been trying so hard for the last several days to do it and he’d get on his side and get tired and fall back onto his tummy. NOT TODAY! We are so excited! He’s just hitting these milestones and passing them by! I’m going to blink soon and he’ll be toddling all over the house! I guess Trent and I need to make a trip to the store to find baby proofing stuff because I think this curious kid is going to be into EVERYTHING! Time to start cleaning up I guess. Ha-ha!
I just wanted to share these exciting little things!
Love,
Christian, Trent, and Cannon
Cannon rolling from his tummy to his back!


No comments:

Post a Comment