Friday, October 7, 2011

What a blessing!!!

Praising God this morning! I just got the best phone call! I wasn't expecting my dad to call with the news he had for me....I figured when I saw his name on my phone that he was calling to make sure I was ok because it was a little bit of a rough day yesterday. But that wasn't it at all. He called to tell me that Cannon's lab results were back and for the very first time ever the results were all COMPLETELY NORMAL!!!!! His liver is functioning perfectly! This is awesome news! The good Lord has definitely watched over Cannon and made sure that this little boys liver was repaired!
Also his g tube site has healed perfectly and is not leaking at all. The only problem there is I'm still looking at that stupid tube every day trying to decide what to do with it. Throw it away or keep it because it was a part of Cannon for so long! Haha! A couple people have said to put it in his baby book!
Cannon also LOVES oatmeal with bananas. He is really liking carrots and I don't know why because I think they taste kind of yucky! He still likes his pears and applesauce. He does not like green beans and we finally gave up on any kind of rice cereal because to get him to take it we had to put so many pears in it we might as well have been giving him plain pears!

Love,
Christian, Trent, and Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment